Kathryn Jackson, an associate with Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., is a member of the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group. She focuses her practice on commercial litigation and regularly represents individuals and corporate clients in disputes, including; business torts, contract interpretation, real estate disputes and insurance coverage matters.
University of Maryland School of Law
- Staff editor for Maryland Law Review
- Member of the Moot Court Board
(B.S., Political Science)
Legal Studies (minor)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
Before joining the firm, Kathryn was an associate in the litigation group of a Baltimore County law firm where her practice included representing individuals and institutional clients in insurance coverage, insurance defense, business torts and personal injury matters.