Victoria Lee, a principal in the Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A. Business Planning & Transactions Group, handles a broad range of matters from everyday business contracts and compliance issues to complex mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and real estate financings. Her clients include closely held businesses, restaurateurs, service providers, health care servicers and large commercial real estate developers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and the nation.
Victoria believes that successful results for her clients are best achieved by an attorney who knows and understands the client and its business as well as she knows and understands the law. As a skilled negotiator, she focuses on her client’s particular needs and goals for each business deal and works with the client to devise strategies and solutions to meet their specific objectives.
Before joining Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., Victoria was an associate in the corporate and securities practice group of a New York law firm where her practice included public and private securities offerings, securities and regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and other general corporate matters.
From 2010 to 2011, Victoria served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Ramon E. Reyes, Jr. in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. During law school, Victoria interned for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, the Honorable Bernard J. Fried in the Commercial Division of the New York State Supreme Court of New York County and the Honorable Debra Freeman in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Victoria earned her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School, graduating magna cum laude while serving as Executive Notes and Comments Editor on the Journal of Law and Policy. She completed her undergraduate studies at Gettysburg College where she was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, graduated magna cum laude, and earned a dual degree in psychology and philosophy.
Brooklyn Law School
(J.D., Magna Cum Laude)
- Executive Notes and Comments Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
(B.A., Psychology and Philosophy, Magna Cum Laude)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Maryland
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Associate, Graubard Miller
- Judicial Law Clerk, the Honorable Ramon E. Reyes, Jr., U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Bernard J. Fried, Commercial Division of the New York State Supreme Court of New York County
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Debra Freeman, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Intern, United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York