The Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group at Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A. provides clients with top-quality legal counsel dedicated to helping achieve the best possible solution to complex commercial, civil and criminal matters. We regularly work with business owners, commercial property owners and landlords, real estate developers, construction companies, automobile dealers, manufacturers and high-net-worth families throughout the Mid-Atlantic, from Virginia to New York, as well as represent a number of clients that have interests throughout the U.S.
Our team includes award-winning litigators with deep experience prosecuting and defending actions in federal and state appellate and trial courts across the country; appearing before government agencies and regulatory authorities at the federal, state and local levels; and representing clients in arbitrations, mediations and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
Known for our value-oriented, cost-effective approach, our attorneys work closely with clients to understand their objectives, identify potential approaches and implement the most appropriate course of action. We are tireless advocates for our clients’ positions—in court or at the negotiation table—and take pride in our long history of achieving favorable results for a sophisticated and demanding clientele.
In the litigation and dispute resolution arena, we regularly handle:
- Commercial litigation, including breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and majority and minority owners’ rights claims
- Real estate litigation, including defense of property owners/landlords in tenant disputes, toxic substance exposure claims and alleged zoning violations, and representation in property rights matters and lease disputes
- Corporate matters, including regulatory and compliance actions
- Borrower actions against lenders and mortgage servicers
- Class action defense
- Professional malpractice and negligence allegations
- White-collar criminal matters
- Product liability claims
- Tax controversies, including representation before federal and state courts and agencies
- Complex trusts and estates disputes
- Employment litigation, including representation of employers in discrimination and other labor-related disputes, contracts and non-compete matters
- Insurance coverage claim disputes and recoveries